Emergency Planning Templates & Tool Kits
Child Care Facilities
Child care facility management personnel have a responsibility to staff members, occupants, parents, and anyone who happens to be in their facility, to develop an Emergency plan. Additionally, Pennsylvania child care regulations and licensing procedures require that a plan be maintained. Each Child care facility shall send a copy of the emergency plan and subsequent plan updates to the County Emergency Management Agency for concurrence and approval.
- PA Code 55 Child Day Care Centers 3270.27 Emergency Plan
- Child Care Emergency Planning Guide
- Child Care Emergency Basic Plan
- Child Care Emergency Checklists
- Child Care Emergency Supporting Documents